Saturday 21 May 2016

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation

Hey guys it Lia,

I have been using this foundation on a daily basis for the past few weeks so thought it was about time I shared my review with you all.
I initially picked this up as my skin had been going through an extreme acne phase and it was extremely oily, so I went on a hunt for a foundation that could help. I thought that a more medium-high coverage foundation would be perfect and was intrigued to try a matte finish,because my previous foundation was quite glossy and made me look so shiny due to my oil infested face. Plus it was a great price of only £7.99 – bargain!


The foundation itself has quite a thick-ish consistency and the pigmentation is really impressive; a small drop goes a long way and achieves a high coverage.
Due to my acne I do wear colour correcting powder and concealer but with my previous foundation you could still see redness and the smallest of bumps,however this foundation gives good coverage with out looking all blotchy and helps hide those smaller spots (I would just like to say that no foundation is going to hide your spots your always going to see the bumps with bigger spots so don't cake on foundation).This foundation also lasts really well even with oily skin although I do have to touch up a bit during the day but its not a big issue.
Overall I have loved this foundation and would recommend it to you guys,go try it and tell me what you think.
Leave a comment and follow also check out my Instagram xxlia.beauty.beexx

Love from Lia x



No comments:

Post a Comment